BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) provides to its clients financing, advisory and capital markets services. It is a globally recognised leader in many areas of expertise including among others structured financing and derivatives across a variety of asset classes. CIB also has a solid corporate advisory franchise in Europe and Asia.
Drawing on a Client-Focused Business Model
CIB’s clients are central to their business model. These include corporations, financial institutions and investment funds.
CIB aims to develop long-term relationships with its clients and accompany them throughout their business and investment strategies. CIB is there to provide them with the financing, advisory and risk management solutions they need in order to help them move forward into the future with confidence.
Adapting Global Solutions to Suit Local Conditions
Present across all continents, CIB constantly adapts its solutions to suit local conditions, all by relying on its global perspective and pioneering spirit. As an integral part of a robust, well-known Group, CIB continues to demonstrate its ability to adapt to today’s economic challenges .
CIB strengthened its European leadership and further developed its international activities. It consolidated its role as a European partner of choice for many corporates and financial institutions worldwide.
CIB’s success continues to prove its capacity to manage complex challenges, thereby ensuring its growth and the growth of its clients.
- 19,000 employees
- Present in 45 countries
- 15,000 clients
Awards and Rankings 2013-14
Advisory and Capital Markets
- Certificate House of the Year (Finanzen Verlag 2014)
- No.1 by Market Share in Japanese Interest Rate Swaps Trading (Greenwich Associates 2013)
- Credit Derivatives "House of the Year" & Derivatives House and Best Rates Derivatives" House of the Year" Asia (The Asset Magazine 2013)
- Best Deal of the Year - India, Best Corporate Bond & Best Transport Finance Deal (The Asset Magazine 2013)
- Offshore Corporate Bond Deal of the Year (KangaNews Awards 2013)
- Best International Bond Deal (FinanceAsia Achievement Awards 2013 – Australia and New Zealand)
- Best Provider of Credit-linked Structured Products & Best Provider of Exotic Currency-linked Structured Products (Asian Private Banker Structured Products Awards for Excellence 2013)
- No. 1 Equity & No. 1 : Structured Products (Risk Italia Rankings 2013)
- Credit House of the Year, Interest Rates House of the Year & Best in Benelux (Structured Products magazine 2013)
- Credit and Interest Rate Derivatives House of the Year (AsiaRisk 2013)
- Overall Best Regional Bank in Asia – Commodities (Asiamoney Polls 2013)
Credit Derivatives House of the Year (Derivatives Week 2013)
Most Innovative Bank for Equity Derivatives (The Banker 2013)
Technology Innovation of the Year (Structured Products Americas Awards 2013)
France Financial Advisor of the Year and MENA Financial Advisor of the Year (FT & Mergermarket European M&A Awards 2013)
- Best Bank for Cash Management in Europe, Best Bank for SWIFTNet for Corporates in Europe, Best Bank for Trade Finance in Europe & Best Bank for Risk Management in India (TMI Awards 2013)
- No. 4 : Cash Management Bank Globally & No. 3 : Cash Management Bank in Western Europe (Euromoney Cash Management Survey 2013)
- Best Global Corporate Bank 2013 (Global Finance 2013)