BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking's corporate banking offer brings a broad range of best-in-class financing solutions to its global clientele of corporates, financial institutions and government authorities.
The goal is to provide clients with top-notch service, a comprehensive product offering and first-class sector expertise. CIB builds close relationships with its clients over the long-run so as to tail products and services to their specific needs.
Corporate Banking solutions comprise all financing products and services, ranging from classic lending products to specialized financing (energy and commodities, aircraft, shipping, real estate, export, leveraged financing, project, corporate acquisition financing and media telecom), to transaction banking (cash management, international trade finance and liquidity management products).
The full spectrum is managed from origination, structuring and underwriting to distribution on the loan syndications markets or by linking borrowers with the institutional investors markets thanks to our enhanced “originate to distribute” capacity.
BNP Paribas provides an integrated and homogeneous corporate banking offering to our European clientele, making it the "One Bank for Corporates in Europe and Beyond". A team of almost 2000 people serving clients across 18 countries (Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom,) through a large and expanding network and three specialist platforms (Brussels, Paris and Geneva).
In the Americas
The 300 corporate banking experts provide specialized coverage to a wide range of clients and deliver a comprehensive product offering for both North and Latin America. They operate from integrated hubs in New York and Sao Paulo with support in 7 other offices throughout North and Latin America.
BNP Paribas offers leading expertise and a wide range of products in financing solutions and transaction banking activities. With experts covering 12 countries BNP Paribas has a recognized know-how across all corporate banking products and is one of the best positioned international banks in the region. Its clients count on its recognised franchises, particularly in Trade Finance with our 25 trade centres and in cash management.
BNP Paribas has an unrivalled geographic reach and local presence around the world that makes it an unrivalled partner for clients in need of corporate banking solutions.
CENTRIC is BNP Paribas’ seamless, multi-product, application-based electronic platform designed specifically for Corporate clients. Offering a range of tools developed to manage risk and provide access to market liquidity, CENTRIC enables corporate treasurers to manage all their day-to-day business operations from single, simple to use online solution.
BNP Paribas once again enjoyed an unrivalled position in the corporate banking market and remains a European leader with worldwide strengths:
- # 1 Bookrunner and Mandated Lead Arranger in EMEA syndicated loans for H1 2013 by volume, Bloomberg, Dealogic & thomson reuters
- # 1 Bookrunner and Mandated Lead Arranger for Media & Telecom in EMEA for H1 2013 both by volume and number of deals, dealogic
- # 2 Bookrunner in the EMEA Leveraged Loan market for H1 2013 by volume, dealogic
- # 2 Bookrunner in EMEA in Acquisition / Demerger Finance for H1 2013 by volume, dealogic
- # 2 Bookrunner in the Oil & Gas sector in EMEA for H1 2013 by volume, dealogic
- # 3 Mandated Lead Arranger of Trade Flow Business, Dealogic Q2 2013
- # 4 Mandated Lead Arranger of Trade Finance Loans, Dealogic Q2 2013
- # 4 Bookrunner for U.S. Automotive, Thomson Reuters H1 2013
- Best Project Finance House in Western Europe, Euromoney (July 2013)
- Best Trade Bank in Oil and Energy, Trade & Forfaiting Review