BNP Paribas Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) provides to its clients financing, advisory and capital markets services. It is a globally recognised leader in many areas of expertise including among others structured financing and derivatives across a variety of asset classes. CIB also has a solid corporate advisory franchise in Europe and Asia.
Drawing on a Client-Focused Business Model
CIB’s clients are central to their business model. These include corporations, financial institutions and investment funds.
CIB aims to develop long-term relationships with its clients and accompany them throughout their business and investment strategies. CIB is there to provide them with the financing, advisory and risk management solutions they need in order to help them move forward into the future with confidence.
Adapting Global Solutions to Suit Local Conditions
Present across all continents, CIB constantly adapts its solutions to suit local conditions, all by relying on its global perspective and pioneering spirit. As an integral part of a robust, well-known Group, CIB continues to demonstrate its ability to adapt to today’s economic challenges .
CIB strengthened its European leadership and further developed its international activities. It consolidated its role as a European partner of choice for many corporates and financial institutions worldwide.
CIB’s success continues to prove its capacity to manage complex challenges, thereby ensuring its growth and the growth of its clients.
- 20,000 employees
- Present in over 50 countries
- 15,000 clients
Awards and Rankings 2011-12
Advisory and Capital Markets
- No.1 All Bonds in EUR (Thomson Reuters for 2011)
- No.1 All Financial Institution Bonds in EUR & No.2 All Corporate Bonds in EUR (Thomson Reuters 2011 )
- Covered Bond "House of the Year" (IFR 2011) & No.2 All Covered Bonds, All Currencies (Thomson Reuters 2011 )
- "EMEA Structured Equity House of the Year" (IFR 2011) & No.2 EMEA equity linked (Dealogic / Thomson Reuters 2011)
- No. 9 in Europe for M&A completed deals (Thomson Reuters 2011 )
- Credit Derivatives "House of the Year" (AsiaRisk Award 2011)
- No. 8 in Europe in M&A for announced deals (Dealogic Q1 2012)
ECM - Rankings as of 31 March 2012
- No. 2 EMEA rights issues in ECM (Dealogic Q1 2012)
- No.1 EUR Interest Rate Derivatives for Corporates (Euromoney Interest Rates Survey 2012)
- No.1 Mandated Lead Arranger for Global Trade Finance loans (excl. sole bank loans) (Dealogic 2011)
- No.1 Bookrunner and Mandated Lead Arranger in EMEA for Syndicated loans by number and volume of deals (Dealogic 2011)
- No.5 globally in Cash Management Bank (Euromoney Cash Management Survey 2011 )
- Emerging EMEA Loan House (IFR 2011)
- 2nd Best Trade Finance Provider in the World & 2nd Best Trade Finance Bank in Asia-Pacific (Euromoney Survey 2012)