BNP Paribas Investment Partners, is the asset management branch of the BNP Paribas Group, with a unique global platform comprised of 20 specialist partners.
BNP Paribas Investment Partners, a core satellite model capitalising on both specialist and partnership capabilities:
- Multi-expertise investments: the main asset classes are managed by investment teams active in all the principal markets.
- Specialised investments: experts in a given asset class or field, within specialised structures similar to boutiques.
- Providers of local or regional solutions: local asset managers responsible for a specific clientele and/or geographic region, mainly in emerging markets.
Key Figures and Rankings *
- No. 6 asset manager in Europe
- 40 countries
- Around 3,400 employees
- EUR 503 billion in assets under management
* 31 December 2012
BNP Paribas Investment Partners