BNP Paribas Personal Investors provides financial investment advice and brokerage services to affluent clients in Europe and Asia.
It is present internationally through the following brands:
- Cortal Consors, European leader specialist in online savings and brokerage for individuals, provides personalized investment advice and online trading services via Internet, telephone and face-to-face to over one million clients in Germany, France and Spain.
- B*capital, an investment company, offers direct access to a complete range of markets (equities, bonds, derivatives), providing financial analysis as well as customized advice and portfolio management. B*capital is the majority shareholder in French stockbroker Portzamparc, specialised in small and mid-cap businesses.
- Geojit BNP Paribas is one of the leading retail brokers in India. It provides brokerage services for equities, derivatives and financial savings products online, by phone and via a network of around 530 branches, across India. Geojit BNP Paribas also operates in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait, where it targets mainly non-resident Indian clientele.
- In Luxembourg and Singapore, BNP Paribas Personal Investors provides products and services to an international and expatriate clientele.
- Since June 2011, BNP Paribas Personal Investors manages, under the name TEB Yatirim, TEB Investment activities in Turkey, which include brokerage services for corporate clients and individual investors online and via a network of 26 branches.
In 2011, BNP Paribas Personal Investors count 1.4 million customers and 31.7 billion euros of assets under management.
Personal Investors brand portfolio is widening with 2 online communities:
• Investissons-utile.fr, the web community of responsible investors, where individual and corporate members can exchange, vote and post advice, tips and events for responsible investments in accordance with human and environmental criteria.
- 6 major players: Cortal Consors (Germany, France, Spain), B*capital and Portzamparc (France), Geojit BNP Paribas (India, Middle East), BNP Paribas Personal Investors (Luxembourg, Singapore), TEB Investment (Turkey)
- 2,274 employees
- 31.7 bn assets under management
- Leading European broker in personal investing and online trading for individuals (BCG)
*On 31 December 2011