BNP Paribas Wealth Management encompasses the private banking activities of the BNP Paribas Group. Targeting a global approach to the management of client assets, BNP Paribas Wealth Management combines security with a capacity for innovation and sophistication in products and services.
- Wealth engineering services, including asset structuring and advisory services focused on the best strategy for holding assets;
- Financial services: including recommendations on asset allocation, investment products, securities and discretionary portfolio management;
- Specialised advisory services in specific fields such as art, real estate and philanthropy.
- Present in over 30 countries
- Over 6,000 professionals worldwide
- €244,4 bn in assets under management (as of December 2011)
- No. 3 "Best private bank in Western Europe" *
- No. 7 "Best Global Private Bank" *
- No.4 "Best Private Bank in Asia" (segment HNWI > $25M – Asiamoney ranking 2011)
- Outstanding Private Bank in Europe (Private Banker International 2013)
* Euromoney - February 2012