BNL banca commerciale (BNL bc) occupies a prominent position in all forms of credit, including project financing, leasing, factoring, cash management, international payments and on-line services. It is also active in international banking, financial risk management, and securities brokerage.
The commercial banking activity (BNL bc), Artigiancassa (special rates credit) and Ifitalia (factoring) are now part of the group as well.
Founded in 1913, it now has over 14,000 employees over 950 outlets between branches and business centres dedicated to specific customer segments.
Activity and Organisation
BNL offers its customers a broad range of banking, finance, and insurance products and services, ranging from the more traditional to the most innovative, addressing the needs of different market segments, from retail customers to private banking, corporations and government agencies.
- BNL offers its individual customers: savings, investment, insurance and retirement products, as well as private banking, mortgages, consumer credit, and e-banking services.
- BNL offers highly specialised financial and consulting products to companies, government agencies and institutions, combined with innovative services and solutions, and aims at becoming the industry leader in the Italian market.
- BNL assists multinational groups, especially those that invest directly in Italy; it also supports Italian companies operating abroad through its 10 Italian Desks found around the world.
Moreover, a network of 5 Trade Centres, in Rome, Milan, Bologna, Florence, and Naples complements the BNP Paribas worldwide network, offering companies a range of products, services, and solutions for foreign trade.
BNL occupies a prominent position in all forms of credit, including project financing, leasing, factoring, cash management, international payments and on-line services. It is also active in international banking, financial risk management, and securities brokerage.
(29 February 2012)
BNL Gruppo BNP Paribas is one of Italy’s main banking groups with:
- Approximately 3 million individual customers
- 160,000 business customers
- 43,000 between companies and public institutions