In order to earn the confidence of our clients on a daily basis, BNP Paribas has adopted a Quality Policy which reflects its Management Principles.
Priority actions are:
- Making customer satisfaction the central pillar of its strategy and ethics
- ensure that every contact with BNP Paribas results in our clients having a
greater appreciation of the bank and a better image of our profession;
- measure the level of customer satisfaction and set targets for
- listen to any expression of customer dissatisfaction and endeavour to
respond quickly in the most appropriate way;
- protect the interests of clients by behaving in an exemplary manner at all
times and by offering products and services which meet their needs.
- Undertaking initiatives for development and operational efficiency, while being accountable
- control and optimise processes in order to secure customer operations;
- improve the efficiency and speed of our services in the eyes of clients
- Caring for employees by developing their skills and promoting talent diversity
- listen to staff and aim for employee satisfaction, which is a key factor for