BNP Paribas, leader in terms of ISO 9001 certification in banking and insurance.
More than 75 divisions and entities across the Group have been awarded the ISO 9001 certification.
Based on a highly demanding international standard focused entirely on customer satisfaction, BNP Paribas demonstrates its determination to “become a benchmark group on customer satisfaction”. Furthermore, it guarantees a high level of quality and professionalism on the services it provides.
Environmental ISO 14001 certifications have also been granted to:
- the BNP Paribas Group branch network in France for the “accueil & services “ program
- the Desktop Publishing department, in charge of creating and distributing the Group’s bank account statements for its customers.
- BNP Paribas Partners for Innovation, responsible for the management of IT data centers
They are all perfectly aligned with the Group’s Corporate and Social Responsibility policy.
BNP Paribas has also implemented ISO certification standards across these areas:
- Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHSAS 18001)
- Information Security Management (ISO 27001)
- Information Technology – Service Management (ISO 20000)
A total of more than 95 ISO certificates have been awarded within the Group.