Welcome to Egypt
It’s not all about the Pyramids and the Pharaohs anymore. Egypt is striding its glamorous side of life out of its own heritage and modern present. Hold your breath; you’re landing in the land of modern-oriental fusion. Egypt is like no other place around the globe, with its warm and friendly people; you will simply feel like home.
Egypt goes back to hundreds of decades and holds on its grounds a spectacular history of golden eras and a modern present of glamour that dazzles. With an 80 million population, major of youth, the country is fueled with an unparalleled energy for a fast growing economy.
The country is a phenomenal experience for its visitors as much as its own residencies. No matter what you do, or where you stay, you will simply enjoy a ride from the Pharaonic past to the modernized facet of Egypt.
BNP Paribas in Egypt
A name you can trust for impeccable service, BNP Paribas is one of the world's leading financial institutions. In Egypt, BNP Paribas is fully committed to excellence, innovation and customer satisfaction.
At BNP Paribas Egypt, we promise a dynamic set of banking facilities. Our four core business lines encompass Retail Banking & Personal Finance, Wealth Management & Treasury, Corporate Banking & Investment Solutions.
BNP Paribas Egypt has demonstrated remarkable growth on all fronts since its establishment in term of clients, employees and branches. The bank is currently operating with more than 1400 employees and through 56 branches with wide and strategic geographic coverage in Egypt.
BNP Paribas is considered one of the country’s fast growing and innovative banks, ensuring exclusive innovative services. BNP Paribas is the first bank in Egypt to introduce Contactless card technology: “MASTERCARD® PAYPASS™”.
The bank is also the first in Egypt to be certified with ISO 2008-9001 for International Trade Finance.
It is worth to mention that BNP Paribas Egypt will soon be among the first banks to offer money transfer through mobile service in cooperation with one of the leading mobile operators in Egypt.
BNP Paribas Commitment to the Egyptian Society
BNP Paribas Egypt is committed to positively contribute to the community by supporting major essential causes:
- As BNP Paribas Egypt is concerned with helping needy people suffering from hunger, we are committed, in partnership with one of the major NGO in Egypt, to supply food to several villages and governorates to combat hunger.
- BNP Paribas Egypt supports orphans by facilitating donations to orphanages in Egypt. On the health side, BNP Paribas Egypt supports the establishment of a children’s hospital, a medical center for disabled and mentally challenged children and a child’s prosthetics factory.
- As part of BNP Paribas Egypt responsibility to increase young generation awareness, the bank contributes in specialized awareness program designed for students to develop their savings and financial planning skills.
2010, a year free from hunger
In an initiative that is the firt if its kind in corporate social responsibility, BNP Paribas Egypt has launched the "New Year Free of Hunger" initiative, donating the budget for feeding 1180 families from different governorates. Villages will be provides with the food they need to get through the entire year.
100,000 People – €5,000,000
BNP Paribas Egypt financed a leading non-gouvernmental microfinance institution granting loans to 100.000 people in the Dakahleya governorate in the Delta region.
During the last three years, BNP Paribas Egypt has granted to DBACD leveraged finances, some of which were concluded in cooperation with Grameen-Jameel Foundation.
These transactions placed BNP Paribas Egypt as the first bank in Egypt offering this type of finance to an Egyptian MFI and reflects a strong commitment in terms of social responsibility.
This certification confrims BNP Paribas leadership as it is the first bank in Egypt to obtain the 9001:2008 in trade financing.
Internationally the BNP Paribas Group is certified with an overall number of 82 ISO certifications (including 70 ISO 9001).
BNP Paribas adopts strongly-held values as the cultural foundation of the group, according to which manpower is being coached and assessed:
Speed in the assessment of new situations and developments and in identifying opportunities and risks. Efficiency in decision making and in action…
Encouraging initiatives and new ideas. Recognizing contributions.
Commitment to the service of clients and collective accomplishment. Exemplary behaviour.
Aspiration for challenge and leadership. Desire to obtain team success in a competition where the referee is the client…
In order to be “the bank for a changing world”, BNP Paribas has adopted an ethical charter that brings together the ethical principles to be applied at each stage in the selection process.
In applying this code of ethics, BNP Paribas commits to guaranteeing its objectivity in assessing candidates, and to transparency and respect in its recruitment process.
- Every recruitment decision is based on the assessment of candidates’ skills.
- This assessment is carried out on the basis of factual, objective criteria.
- Candidates’ physical characteristics, ethnic or social origins, private lives or opinions are not a factor at any point in the assessment.
- Each candidate has access to the information which relates to him or her.
- The decisions taken during the recruitment process are substantiated by each of the recruitment officers.
- Each stage of the recruitment process is documented and details are available to the candidate upon demand.
- Every candidate is entitled to an objective and respectful treatment of his or her application.
- Each application is considered in accordance with the principle of equal treatment.
- Confidentiality of information and personal data is guaranteed.
In order to actively further its growth, BNP Paribas seeks out skills which will enable it to remain at the forefront of innovation with respect to new technologies, financial techniques and distribution channels.
If you are interested in exploring career opportunities with us, email your application and CV to: