BNP Paribas Investment Partners is the asset management business of BNP Paribas Group and offers institutional and retail clients around the world a full range of asset management services.
A client-centric organisation, BNP Paribas Investment Partners is structured around three business lines: Institutional, Distribution and Asia Pacific & Emerging Markets.
- Institutional is dedicated to European and international institutions (pension funds, insurers, companies, official institutions) and global consultants. The global and European asset management and investment solutions offered include global fixed income (FFTW), multi-asset solutions, European, US and global equities.
- Distribution (including THEAM) is dedicated to distributors and private banks – both internal and external to the BNP Paribas Group – offering them a wide range of products and investment solutions and services focused on their needs and the requirements of their individual clients.
- Asia-Pacific & Emerging Markets combines local asset management and regional expertise, dedicated to distributions partners and institutional investors, in emerging countries and beyond. It builds on deep local roots dating back a presence of more than two decades in the major emerging markets.
- 35 countries
- More than 3,000 employees
- EUR 530 billion in assets under management and advisory
* Source: BNP Paribas Investment Partners, as of 31 December 2015
BNP Paribas Investment Partners